Thursday, December 14, 2017

Brexed-Off

I am about to brexpire, why?
let me brexplain
with a brexample.

I’m feeling brexhausted  
and about to brexplode
due to the brextreme brexchanges
of some over-brexcited
brexhibitionist MP’s
who have taken brexception
to the brexact day to brexodus the EU.

We can all brexist brexellently
without the brexotic brexcesses
and brexaggerated, brextravagant brexploits
of those brextinct EU brexcuseniks

I suggest we undertake a brexercise
a brexperiment to brexpressly brexamine
the brexclusive brex-gratia brexpenses
brextracted for brexpensive brexcursions.

If as brexpected any are found brexhorbitant
and cannot be brexonerated
I will, become brexecutioner, and
with no brexemptions,
using suitable brextroverted brexpletives  
brexpel to brex-pat brexile
any brextraneous brexecutives

© Graham Sherwood 12/2017

No comments: